Axe Throwing Insurance
The ESP Specialty team leverages our vast experience in Axe Throwing Insurance and strong relationships with A+ rated insurance companies to deliver the best insurance products at affordable prices for all your insurance needs.
Various complexities within the axe throwing industry can make axe insurance difficult to find and expensive for your business. Let the team at ESP guide you through the axe insurance buying process to create a comprehensive, yet affordable insurance premium offering that can protect you and your business from potential lawsuits.
Whether you’re looking to cover your brick-and-mortar location for property insurance or just need general liability for a rented or leased operation, we have you covered. Need Liquor Liability insurance, or looking to insure mobile operations? We have a market for that as well.
Partner with ESP for the best coverage, customer service, and axe throwing insurance prices available. We tailor each policy to address each insured’s unique exposures.
Go Ahead, We Have You Covered
“Just wanted to thank you for your remarkable service the last couple of years. It was top notch to say the least and we truly appreciate it”
-Heather Provost, Bowl New England
Commercial Property Axe Throwing Insurance
Covers equipment breakdown, business income with extra expense, and ordinance of law. Special form/replacement cost policies, agreed value options, and comprehensive property extension endorsement available. Flood and earthquake sub limits available in select regions.
Business building, personal property, and outdoor property coverage extends to: permanently or not permanently installed fixtures, machinery, and equipment; stock; outdoor signs; electronic data processing equipment; personal property used in your business or left in your care, custody, and control; and trees, shrubs, or plants.
Additional sub limits & coverages: Money & Securities, Employee Theft, Back up of Sewers and Drains, Accounts Receivable, Trees & Shrubs, Fine Arts, Personal Effects, Pollutant Cleanup and Removal.
Comprehensive General Liability – available limits:
- $1M each occurance
- $2M or $3M aggregate, or $5M aggregate
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Damage to premesis rented to you – $100,000, higher limits available
- Medical payments – $5,000
- Blanket additional insureds
- Available coverage options: landlords as additional insureds, Most ISO endorsements
- Large excess limits available
- Non-owned / hired auto
- Owned autos: commercial vehicles, service vehicles, pick-up trucks, vans, and buses used to transport guests
- Limits to $1M/$1M (in most states)
- $100,000 business income and extra expense
- Blanket limits
- CP11410 additional covered property
- Most ISO endorsements
- Equipment, tools
- Fine arts
- Electronic data processing
- Employee theft/forgery alteration
- Theft, disappearance, and destruction
- Guest property
Risk Management and Required Documents
Risk Management Services
- Industry specific Risk Management Guides for your use
identifying specific standards and proven techniques for
managing inherent risk through Insurance carrier
- Sample Waivers
- Background check options
- Currently valued insurance company loss runs for the
current policy period plus three (3) prior years in been in business
- Copy of waiver and release forms
- Website information or brochure
- Supplemental applications, if applicable
More coverage you may be interested in
About ESP Specialty
ESP Specialty Insurance Brokerage operates nationwide as an
insurance broker and program administrator, exclusively developing
and managing insurance product lines for A+ rated carriers for over 10 years.