Partners, Not Competitors
Is your agency looking to pursue new growth opportunities or have an existing risk in the Entertainment Sports & Promotion niche segment? Working with ESP Specialty gives insurance agents the ability to enhance their client relationships by improving coverage(s) and current rates.
We value our business partners and believe mutual respect is the key to successful, fulfilling relationships. We ensure that our agents our treated fairly and provided with efficient and timely service.
Why Partner with ESP Specialty?
- Exclusive relationship with a A.M BEST A+ Rated carrier(s)
- Outstanding coverage(s) and premium savings for your client.
- Loss Control Services available to assist with minimizing loss potential.
- Unmatched Customer Service and Claims Handling
- No volume commitment required.
ESP shall allow the Producer, as a commission, a percentage of the premium on each policy written and paid for under this Agreement at a rate mutually agreed upon by Producer and ESP/SHEL Risk Purchasing Association. The Producer shall be obligated to pay return commission at the same rate on any return premiums due the insured. All premiums payable will be paid net of Producer commission.
In addition to commission, we allow our producers to add any fee they wish. This fee will appear on policy proposals and customer receipts.