Music Festival Insurance Overview
Music festivals offer an exciting, unique way for fans to enjoy artist collaborations, but planning for risks and coordinating between multiple parties can seem overwhelming. Let ESP help you prepare for potential hazards such as high attendance numbers, paramedic and law enforcement requirements, drug use, injuries, and more. Our comprehensive music festival event liability insurance comes with customizable and standardized options to ensure you are fully protected while staying within your budgetary constraints.
Our member-owned SHEL Risk Purchasing Association provides you with the most competitive pricing in the business for the coverage you need, as long as you need, without paying for more than you should. Get comprehensive music festival insurance with event liability coverage and best-in-class customer service with your experts at ESP Specialty.
- General liability: $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate
- Liquor liability: $1 million per occurrence / $1 million aggregate
- NOHA: $1 million
- Inland marine: Varies by value of equipment rented
- Excess spectator / participant medical: $5,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess volunteers medical: $50,000 per occurrence / $250,000 aggregate
- Participant medical: $10,000 or $25,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess limits of up to $10 million available
- United States
- Worldwide coverage for U.S. domiciled insureds
- Country Music
- Folk Music
- Soft Rock
- Classical Music
- Outdoor Concerts
- And Much More!
Minimum premiums are subject to risk purchasing group program restrictions only.