Craft Fair and Farmer's Market Insurance Overview
Coordinating a Craft Fair or a Farmer’s Market can be stressful and time-consuming, whether you are an event planner, vendor, or simply someone planning a special day. Trust ESP Specialty to protect your financial interests by customizing a special event liability insurance policy guaranteed to satisfy certificate of insurance requirements and protect you from conditions outside your control.
ESP can provide comprehensive special event liability insurance for fairs and markets whether you need annual, short-term, or even one day event liability insurance. Special and one day event liability insurance can offset significant exposures. Get your certificate of insurance quickly while keeping your event liability insurance cost low so you can focus on making your event a success.
ESP partners with the most renowned insurance companies nationwide. At our member-exclusive SHEL Risk Purchasing Association, our cost-effectiveness and comprehensive coverage terms can rarely be matched. We satisfy our valued customers with our top-quality customer service, low prices, and customizable special event liability insurance.
- General liability: $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate
- Liquor liability: $1 million per occurrence / $1 million aggregate
- NOHA: $1 million
- Inland marine: Varies by value of equipment rented
- Excess spectator / participant medical: $5,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess volunteers medical: $50,000 per occurrence / $250,000 aggregate
- Participant medical: $10,000 or $25,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess limits of up to $10 million available
- United States
- Worldwide coverage for U.S. domiciled insureds
- Animal shows
- Arts and crafts festivals
- Beauty pageants
- Fashion shows
- Fairs and festivals
- Film / commercial shoots
- Luncheons and picnics
- Performers / bands
- Religious ceremonies
- Road races (bicycles, running)
- Sporting events
- And much more
Minimum premiums are subject to risk purchasing group program restrictions only.