Concert Insurance Overview
Concerts are fantastic events if everything goes as planned, but planning for every possible risk, accident, injury, and liability can seem daunting. Let ESP Specialty take some of the load off your plate and help make sure you and your event are fully protected with comprehensive event liability concert insurance at the best possible price. We offer a range of customizable and standardized solutions, including various durations and General Liability limit options, to help you meet budgetary constraints and avoid paying for additional coverage you don’t need.
Our pricing is the most competitive in the business, thanks to our member-owned SHEL Risk Purchasing Association. We can significantly drive down costs for all our clients while delivering top-notch General Liability terms and conditions. Get comprehensive concert event liability insurance and best-in-class customer service with your experts at ESP Specialty.
- General liability: $1 million per occurrence / $2 million aggregate
- Liquor liability: $1 million per occurrence / $1 million aggregate
- NOHA: $1 million
- Inland marine: Varies by value of equipment rented
- Excess spectator / participant medical: $5,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess volunteers medical: $50,000 per occurrence / $250,000 aggregate
- Participant medical: $10,000 or $25,000 per occurrence / $50,000 aggregate
- Excess limits of up to $10 million available
- United States
- Worldwide coverage for U.S. domiciled insureds
- Band Performances
- Chamber Orchestras
- Children’s or Family Concerts
- Choral Music
- Jazz Concerts
- Solo or Group Performances
- Symphony or Philharmonic Orchestras
- And much more!
Minimum premiums are subject to risk purchasing group program restrictions only.